|Developer||Cannibal Cat Software|
|Licensing||Closed Source, Freeware|
|Interface||Graphical tiles, Keyboard|
|Game Length||4-8 hours|
|Official site of Demon's Sword|
Demon's Sword is inspired by Telengard (and its precursor DND) and loosely based on the Persian legend of Amir Arsalan and the demon Fulad-zereh. You must gather a number of relics on your way to defeat the demon, including the legendary sword Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar.
- Easy to pick up and play.
- Search the dungeon for the ancient relics that will aid you in your battle against Fulad-zereh.
- Call upon powerful demon lords to assist you in your quest...if they feel like it.
- Summoning demons and casting spells may grant you great advantages, but at a dire cost to your Purity. Beware, lest you fall into corruption...
- Simple real-time system, much like Telengard's (standing idle at the wrong moment may prove fatal).
- MARCHOSIAS: Grants Strength.
- FURCAS: Grants Intelligence.
- HAAGENTI: Grants Wisdom.
- KIMARIS: Grants Constitution.
- LERAJE: Grants Dexterity.
- BELETH: Grants Charisma.
- BAAL: Gives invisibility spell.
- RONOVE: Gives death spell.
- ANDROMALIUS: Recovers stolen equipment.
- BARBATOS: Locates artifacts.
- BUER: Heals wounds and cures poison.
- BATHIN: Teleports player to another level of the dungeon.
A charismatic summoner will have greater success when dealing with the unpredictable demon lords, while the one who possesses the Ring of Solomon can command them without fear.